All the drugs that we offer are produced in India that is why they are shipped from this country. India is far away so it takes time to deliver the order to the place of destination. Usually, it takes about two weeks but sometimes it may even last three weeks and more.
Please contact us in case the order is not delivered within the time due. We will try to solve the problem and find the way out of this situation.
Cancellation of the Order
You should mind that order cancellations are accepted only during 24 hours after they have been submitted. If you want to cancel the order, you should call our support team by phone or send them a message via e-mail informing on such decision. Remember, that there are only 24 hours available for such actions, after that period if will be impossible to cancel the order.
Before submitting the order, double check the shipping address you inserted in the order form. Because of any mistake made in this form, you may not receive the ordered products. If the address notes were specified incorrectly, let us know as soon as possible.
Refunding of products
The drugs we offer are generically similar to their patented originals. We guarantee that they have the same chemical formulation and the same biological effect.
If you are not satisfied with the effect our drugs created on you, be free to contact us and inform of the existing problem. We will immediately send you the return address and only after the product is received by our returns department, we will give a refund.
Before drawing any conclusions concerning our drugs’ effect, make sure that you have taken the right dosage of the products and complied with the instructions for use. Remember, that the effect of our drugs can be slowed down by alcohol and greasy food, in case you have taken it prior to the tab.
If the product you ordered was not delivered within the time due (the delivery takes about two weeks, sometimes because of the customs checking it may last three weeks and more) you may always contact our support team and ask for a refund. The refund amount will be fully reimbursed to your credit card. This procedure usually takes about a week or so.
Usually we do not accept any returns even if the package remains unopened. It is caused by the specific nature of medical products we offer. Nobody can guarantee that during the transportation of the medical products there were met the storage conditions.
Data Protection Guidelines
Our primary goal is to ensure that information you provide is treated in a confidential manner. We do our best to use it carefully and sensibly. We never share this information with other companies or service providers.
We guarantee that all the transactions that are performed on our checkout page are 100% secure. 256 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts all the information you input, providing its security. Besides, our billing servers are certified by independent and reputable agencies that protect their security.
Nobody has any access to the credit card information, even our customer support operators because only the last 4 digits of your credit card are reflected in our database.
Terms & Conditions
Our web site is administered from Cyprus. All the operations connected with the use or purchase from our web-site are governed by the law of the Republic of Cyprus and will be deemed to have taken place in Cyprus. We are acting in accordance with the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cypriot courts.
Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to register with and use this site. To use this site a person should be a resident of Cyprus and should submit only reliable information. Every user of this site bears responsibility for the proper and intended use of this site as well as for orders, that is why the log-in details should be kept secret.
The content of this web site was prepared with the help of Centralux limited. Centralux Limited bears no responsible for its content. You must take into consideration that these terms and conditions may be changed at any time.
Centralux Limited and its directors or related companies shall bear no responsibility for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site. Except for the cases of damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Centralux Limited, its directors or employees.
All the evidences stated on this web site are for information purposes only and cannot be treated as professional medical advice. Prior to use any medical products purchased from our web site it is necessary to read and understand all the instructions written on product packaging and labels. If you feel bad or have any doubts you should consult your doctor. You should always consult your doctor before taking any new drugs, especially if you are under medical care.
Bear in mind that all kinds of links on this web site to other web sites are provided for customers’ interest only and Centralux Limited exercises no control over these sites and bears no responsibility for their content.
If any of these conditions are declared invalid or void then the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
This website was created for promotional purposes. Every order created by the customer is treated as an intention to purchase and Centralux Ltd is entitled to decline or accept the order at its sole discretion without assigning any reason therefore. If our customer makes an order, he usually receives a notification with confirmation to his e-mail. Then Centralux Ltd issues an invoice following checking of orders by a pharmacist. If you really want to receive your order, you should submit a real address, no P.O. boxes.
Concerning the medical products that are shipped to the USA, you should bear in mind that they will be subject to the control of the US Customs and the FDA as they cross the US border. It may even lead to delay or non-delivery of your order. Centralux Ltd cannot indicate the exact time of your order delivery. If your order is confiscated by US customs, Centralux Ltd will not be able to offer a refund for orders not delivered under these circumstances. You must understand that you may sustain losses in the case US customs confiscates your order.
It does not violate your legal rights as a consumer.
All offers on this site are subject to availability and whilst stocks last.
This AUP document that includes the following list of Forbidden Activities constitutes an integral part of your Agreement with Centralux Ltd. If you deal in any of the activities forbidden by this AUP document Centralux Ltd may suspend or terminate your account.
Centralux Ltd’s AUP (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) for Centralux Ltd Services is designed to help protect Centralux Ltd, Centralux Ltd’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is an incomplete target list of actions forbidden by Centralux Ltd. Centralux Ltd retains the right to change the Policy at any time.
Forbidden Uses of Centralux Ltd Systems and Services:
- Sending, handing out or possession of any material in conflict with any applicable law or regulation is forbidden. This includes information constituting a trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is indecent, dishonorable, constitutes an illegal threat, or offends against Export Control Act.
- Sending “spam”. The sending of any form of “spam” through Centralux Ltd’s servers is forbidden. The same as sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Centralux Ltd’s servers, is forbidden. Centralux Ltd accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages infract this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. It is forbidden to subscribe email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the owner of the email address. All mailing lists run by Centralux Ltd customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. It is forbidden to purchase lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Centralux Ltd-hosted domain, or reference any Centralux Ltd account.
- Publicity, delivery, or otherwise making available any program, product, software or service that is meant to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but not only, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Administering an account on behalf of or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.
- Attempts of unauthorized entry by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
- Receiving or attempting to receive service by any means or device with a view to shift off the fulfilment of the payment.
- Nonlegitimate access, modification, breakdown, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Centralux Ltd customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Deliberately engage in any activities aiming to worry, or that will lead to denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Centralux Ltd network or on another provider’s network.
- Using Centralux Ltd’s Services to interfere with the use of the Centralux Ltd network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Liability for Customer’s Users
Every Centralux Ltd customer is held liable for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Centralux Ltd, is agreeing to guarantee that its customers/representatives or end-users observe this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of Centralux Ltd customer will be forwarded to the Centralux Ltd customer’s postmaster for action. In case of any violations of Centralux Ltd AUP, Centralux Ltd retains the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Centralux Ltd’s AUP at Centralux Ltd own discretion, without giving prior notice.
- Our company bears no responsibility and denies all the obligations for any delay in delivery, which does not exceed 10 days after the due time. 10 (ten) days after the due time, or the next working day, in case of a local holiday, is considered a cutoff date.
- We also bear no responsibility for failed delivery in case if Customer specified an incorrect address, invalid address or an address, which does not lead to a successful delivery in any other way.
We will not be liable for failed delivery in case if Customer didn’t claim the package, refused it or prevented a successful delivery. All the reshipments in cases specified above will be made only via International Regular Mail.
- Our company bears no responsibility for, and denies all the obligations for a delivery of any generic product which does not meet Customer’s expectations by shape, size and color of the tablet, availability of any marking printed on, or branded upon tablet, bearing a brand name, or being made by a producer different from the one Customer expected to get.
If you are interested in any generic medical product, please visit our web site and you will find all the necessary information concerning thumbnails, product images, producer names and brand names. It is exclusively for information purposes.
- We will bear no responsibility and will expressly deny all obligations connected with lack of efficiency of the received product in case the product was purchased for off-label use.
- Ordering the medical products, offered by our company you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed with this disclaimer. If you do not comply with all the regulations mentioned above and will claim your payment back for any of the reasons listed above, you will be punished by due process of law and you will be excluded from our system.